GO-KART AUDIO SYSTEMS
The Audio Innovator Go-Kart System consists of a Three-Button Message repeater of 50 watts of power.
- The first message tells the participants the safety rules of the track.
- The second button instructs the patrons to remain seated until directed the exit.
- The third button tells the patron that it is now safe to get out of the card and to exit the pit.
Pre-Recorded announcements to help patrons observe all posted ride safety rules, informing of safety loading and unloading procedures.
Our ride safety message repeaters can be loaded with multiple messages for different stages of the ride cycle.
- Obey listed age, height, weight, and health restrictions.
- Observe all posted ride safety rules, and follow all verbal instructions given by ride operators or provided by recorded announcements.
- Keep hands, arms, legs and feet inside the ride at all times.
- Secure all loose articles, including wallets, change, sunglasses, cell phones, and hats.
- Do not board a ride impaired or expecting.
- Remain seated in the ride until it comes to a complete stop and you are instructed to exit.
- Always use safety equipment provided and never attempt to wriggle free of or loosen restraints or other safety devices.
- Parents should make sure their children can understand and follow safe and appropriate ride behavior.
- Never force anyone, especially children, to ride attractions they don’t want to ride.
- If you see any unsafe behavior or condition on a ride, report it to a supervisor or manager immediately
All messages can be tailored to the theme of the ride or attractions.
The Go-Kart System comes complete with the pre-recorded messages & One TOA Horn.
Options are multiple speakers up to 4 and a handheld microphone.
The videos below shows applications.